Tips To Build A Successful Avon Business.
Welcome to my page, obviously if you are here you would like some tips on how to be more successful on SELLING AVON online or face to face. You have come to the right place.
- Get your name out there. Rather it would be handing out a book or a business card but let people know you are there. Don’t be offended if some one says no thank you or be rude and says no with a few other words just move to the next and smile.
- Be a walking billboard. Wear Avon products. Look at all signature collection and jewelry Avon has now. Wear your favorite perfume. Be sure you have something with Avon on your shirt.
- Be sure your name, number and website is on the back of your book! Always put out your website. A lot of times I will put my website on front with “express delivery”
- Set goals before you walk out the door. make contact with 10 people and have them fill out the customer information sheet.
- Give out samples, People love to try products
- Complete the courses on Avon University, there are many with great information which can help you learn and help build your business.
- Always start day out with something positive, if that is reading something uplifting or listening to your favorite song , I Listen to Darren Hardy, Jim Rohn or someone who is very inspirational.
- Share your coupon codes, Don’t know where to find them go to your web office some times there or even on the beginning landing page.
- Always put your customers information in the web office get their email if possible/
- Host a Avon party, invite your customers, friends and family. Make it fun!
- Always have your brochures with you. If not your business cards. having your Avon logo and your books on hand customers know you are a rep and are serious.
- When you go out to eat, [ladies your books are in your purse] leave a tip inside a avon brochure, Leave the money out so the waitress can see it.(in between pages)
- Leave books at the gym, daycare and any activity you are doing. Leave books in the dressing rooms or salons. Send them with your husband to work!
- Fundraisers…. I can not stress how important this can be. It get you customers you never had and your sells increase!
15. The most important one is the FOLLOW UP! Follow up with everyone that you came in contact with and you have information on. If you don’t follow up and the customer goes home and lays book down and she might forget to ever pick that book up again