- Find you niche. Find what you dream about, what you talk a lot about. what you like to accomplish in life.
- Find you some friends. There is so many people who love to blog. Follow them. comment and like their post. Add friends consistently. Always beautiful people who are out there who love to blog and can give you ideas
- Set your goals on what you like your blog to be.
- Read success stories or follow successful people to keep you motivated
- Blog at least once a week, easy no because life happens and disrupts and we have other chores to do. so blog several post and then have them schedule to post. At least that’s what I try to do!
- Writing its your personally feeling about, Yes make it readable but people like to read personal not robotic materials.
- Social is important. You need to build you a Facebook, Pinterest and maybe even a tweeter account to be able to share with so many people.You find so many new people on different platforms.
- Don’t quit! So many people think the responses from everyone or no responses means “i’m a failure” We grow from our mistakes/ Keep going. There is gonna be some hard times but mow through them and learn.
- Take ownership with your blogging by time blogging. Set certain time during the day and block out just for you.
- Don’t spend any money on blogging until your ready. there is free wordpress or blogger or others that get your blogging done. Get your site going then if your ready spend some money but most start out Free and it is not going to happen over night!
Well there is 10 reasons how you start a blog and what you need to get started. If you need someone to talk to and its easy to write your feelings out. You need to blog, you might be able to help someone else out in your situation. Follow other people who blog that maybe have same ideas, if your trying to encourage people to visit your website, tell them about the products you use and show real pictures not someone elses, or videos.
I could go on for days about this but i’m going to end for now. I’m not an expert but just learning from experience and this my own opinion.
Have a great weekend everyone!